The webinar is on Monday 31st May, 2021, from 15:00 to 17:00 (Vietnam time) or 13:30 to 15:30 (India time) on Zoom meeting platform.
Meeting ID: 878 4281 4432
The webinar will use English as the key languages.
Key speakers of the webinar:
- Associate Professor, Doctor Nguyễn Ngọc Toàn, Lecturer from Economics Institute, Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, Vietnam
- Ambassador Preeti Saran, Member of the UN’s Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, Member – Board of Governors, India Foundation
- Mr. Sanjay Pulipaka, Senior Fellow for Research Program and Strategic Neighbourhood, Delhi Policy Group
- Mrs Mini Kumam, First Secretary (Eco&Com), Indian Embassy in Vietnam
- Mr. Bùi Trung Thướng, Trade Counsellor of Embassy of Vietnam in India.
Should you have any inquiries about the webinar, please contact the Centre for Indian Studies, Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics. Email: email@example.com
Centre for Indian Studies
Please download the attached file for the tentative webinar program